Situated on the popular North Yorkshire Coast in the village of Seamer, Scarborough close to the North Yorkshire Moors National Park is this fabulous self-catering cottage. Ideally located for Scarborough, Whitby, Filey and York this immaculately presented holiday cottage makes the ideal retreat to explore the area's beautiful surrounding countryside.
Three en-suite double bedrooms: (each can be converted into twin beds on request). Ground floor toilet and basin. Open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen, dining area for six along with a sitting area. Utility with sink and washer/dryer. Private patio garden to the rear with planting, furniture and BBQ (available on request).
- Welcome pack (available to guests staying 3 nights or more) includes bread, butter, milk, cheese, bacon, eggs, cereals, tea, coffee, sugar, bottle of wine and chocolates
- Modern kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher, seperate utility with washer/dryer.
- Smart TVs with DVD in all bedrooms and Lounge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Luxury bed linen and towels included
- Gas central heating, fuel & power included
- Private patio area to rear with planting, furniture & gas barbecue (available on request)
- A selection of books, games and current magazines
- Cot and highchair (available on request)
- Private parking
- Sorry no smoking
- Local food shop, fish & chips takeaway, The Copper Horse Restaurant and The Mayfield Pub Restaurant & Carvery all a few minutes walk away